Promised, this is the last award for now while I am of course hoping that there are more to come in the future. Again, I need to answer a few questions before I can nominate the same bloggers as I always do.
Alison, thank you again and have fun traveling! We are following you🙂.
Reality blog award Q&A:
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? I would want that everybody is happy.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? No do-overs, all is fine as it is.
3. What one thing really scares you? A lot but mostly losing a loved one.
4. What is one dream you have not completed and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? I am just about to complete one dream, traveling the world by bike. Another dream is to finally have my own huge vegetable garden and grow all the fruits and vegetables I like, and yes, that’s doable for sure.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? This one scares me, I’ve got enough to do to just be myself.
And these are my usual nominations:
1. Manboy – for his colorful, descriptive, funny but sometimes also disgusting way of writing
2. Sharon and Tom – for their courage to tour the world for more than two years
3. Darcie – for having written a book and leaving corporate world for more
4. Effie – for being a wonderful person and to encourage her to continue writing
5. DizzyLizzy – for a great writer and good friend, but also to encourage her to write more fun stuff and less job stuff
6. Mike – for always liking our blogs and for what he does
7. Joe – for cycling where we will cycle soon as well