Thank you Manboy for nominating us again for an award – this time for the Liebster Blog Award, we are very honored! Our answers are certainly not as filthy as your’s but we are glad we still got a hope we’ll still get a chance t
Since Cycling the World is a couple’s blog, it’s a bit trickier to find an answer we are both happy with, we’ve given it a try.
- Which would you prefer to own. A double sided lightsaber or a hovercraft? Discuss in detail.
None of this. We would like to win the lottery (at least 10 million EUR), buy a mansion in the South of France with Sea view, Sea access and no neighbors and continue cycling the world during the bad weather season and until our bodies tell us it’s enough.
- What is the best destination you’ve ever been to?
There is no single best destination, we’ve been to many places and the best destination is the one we haven’t cycled yet but aim to do so soon.
- What inspired you to start writing your blog?
The idea to be able to write about things we really love and write whatever we want to without bothering too much if this is appropriate or not. And also the idea of staying in touch with our families and friends while we are traveling and let them be a virtual part of our trip.
- Hostels or hotels. Which do you prefer?
B&Bs where you feel at home and meet interesting people. Hotels are boring but a good alternative in less developed countries if you want to take a warm shower and sleep in clean beds. Hostels are great if you can cook yourself (we love cooking) and if you like to meet interesting people or weirdos, chances are much higher in hostels than in hotels.
- And finally, how much cheese is too much cheese?
Ten tourists posing for a picture in front of the Taj Mahal saying “cheese”. Other than that, there is never enough cheese, especially in India, where there is no cheese.
And now we’d like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Blog award:
And here are our 5 questions:
- What would you do if you’d win the lottery?
- What’s your favorite dish? Share the recipe.
- If you were reborn as an animal, which animal would you be and why?
- If you had to leave your home country, where would you like to live and why?
- What is your preferred mode of transportation while traveling and why?